Trading Chat

UStream TV Feed

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday's trading results

The ten picks over the weekend plus MET, recommended pre-open today are up 4.4%. I suppose if I gave out rules they would have included a stop loss on HIG. If we used a 10% stop loss, the week-to-date return would have been 5.6%. Would like to get some comments if you are interested. I'm new at this so be gentle.

As for my actual trading, I was 8 for 8 with a total return on cash of 3.6% I layered some puts on top of my shorts and it cranked the returns. Through Tuesday, I'm up 5.9%. I'm up 10.3% for the month of November so far, with a 63% trade win rate.

I see we've had a great run up from 825 to 864 going into the close on the S&P, so that will hopefully set up some re-entry for shorts tomorrow.

Joe

No comments: